You don’t have be a kid to enjoy building coloured bricks and thankfully Lego realise this. The popular Danish toymaker has produced a wide range of Lego cars we all know and love – in Lego form.
Here are my Top 10 Lego cars you can buy now.
10. Porsche 919 Hybrid and 917K Pit Lane – included is a Seventies Porsche 917K Le Mans racer and its modern successor, the two-time Le Mans winning 919 hybrid.
9. McLaren P1™ – A part of the miniature Lego ‘Speed Champions’ series, the McLaren P1 hypercar comes complete with a mini-figure and includes a race curb and 3 cones.
8. Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 – Speed after ghosts in the classic ghost-busting mobile. ‘Who you gonna call?’.
7. Volkswagen Beetle – the distinctive Beetle characteristics can be found on this model, including an azure-blue colour scheme, curved fenders, flat windshield, VW logo, and an authentic 4-cylinder air-cooled engine and fuel tank.
6. Volkswagen T1 Camper – replica of the classic Volkswagen Camper Van from 1962. Features include rounded roof and window frames, opening ‘splittie’ safari windshield, opening doors and the iconic pop-up roof with textile curtain surround.
5. Mini Cooper – the classic MINI Cooper Mk VII is full of authentic details, from the classic green and white colour scheme with white wing mirrors and racing stripes, to the opening doors, hood and trunk, sporty fog lights and detailed engine
4. 24 Hours Race Car – scream around the circuit in the lightning-fast 24 Hours Race Car. This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a SUV Racer.
3. Caterham Seven 620R – packed with authentic details, it features a removable nose cone, engine and engine cover, and an opening boot containing axle stands.
2. Porsche 911 GT3 RS – this authentic Lego Technic replica includes a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars.
1. Ferrari F40 – get your very own scaled down version of the legendary supercar. Details include pop-up headlights, side air intakes and a vented rear hatch that opens to reveal a twin-turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine.